High chairs are indeed a baby necessity that all parents usually tend to buy. However, recent baby accidents have involved high chairs as much as car seats. These accidents occur when the products are substandard. Which is why you shouldn’t run towards buying a high chair only because it is cheaper. Instead, quality should be the first concern. However, by this we do not mean that high chairs are unaffordable for many. What we mean is for you to buy from genuine sellers like PinkiBlue only. Why? The reasons are listed below.
- They do offer discounted products, but it’s never at the stake of quality. Even cheaper PinkiBlue high chairs are of high quality.
- They supply baby products from trusted brands only.
Thus, whatever your budget is, as long as you pick a genuine seller, you’ll be able to buy products that you can afford without worrying about the safety of your child. Some such high-quality high chairs that you can buy without worrying are listed below.
- PEG PEREGO Siesta High Chair
This high chair is a perfect companion for growing children. Some of its attractive features that you might want to know about include the following.
- It is multifunctional, which means, it can be used as a feeding chair, a resting chair, as well as for playing.
- It is engineered with wheels that makes it easy to move.
- The wheels have an auto-lock feature that makes it safe.
- It comes with seat belts that prevent the child from falling down.
- INGENUITY SmartClean Trio High Chair
As the name suggests, this is a 3-in-1 product. It works as a:
- High chair, of course.
- A stroller.
- A booster.
Thus, this is an economical product. Its safety features are listed below.
- It has seat belts to keep your bouncy baby from falling down.
- Wheels make things easy for you. And those wheels have an automatic lock that makes the chair equally safe.
- It’s cushioned; thus, highly comfortable.
- OXO Seedling High Chair
This is a flexible high chair that can be switched between different modes – a feeding chair, a playing chair, a stroller, and a resting chair. Some of its noteworthy features include the following.
- It can be reclined to be used as a stroller or when the child is sleeping.
- It’s cushioned and boasts safety belts for stability.
- It has automatic locking wheels that swing to halt easily.
That said, these are the 3 chairs that we found most purposeful. You can though explore a diverse range of other such chairs at PinkiBlue to find one that’ll fit your budget perfectly.