- When was this Apple Inc. product manufactured?
– The iPhone was first released on January 9th in the year of 2009 by the CEO and founder of Apple, Steve Jobs. A very ambitious and daring business venture by the founder.
- Why was this Apple Inc. product created?
– This apple (AAPL stock) product, that is, the iPhone was created in order to give their consumers a mobile phone to use for their daily work and call purposes. Also, to make a calling and other facilities easier for their consumers to carry around with them.
- What are the main features of this Apple Inc. product?
– The main features for iPhones regularly change due to apple releasing better and updated mobile phones every year. We will be considering the recent iPhone model, the iPhone 11 pro max for writing the main features.
- There are three lens cameras with a wide ultra angular lens.
- The iPhone has a matte finish touch on its body.
- It has been built to have faster LTE and Wi-Fi.
- Instead of a 3D touch, the phone has a Haptic Touch.
- Are there any newer or updated version of these Apple Inc. products? If yes, then, what are they?
– The iPhones have been updating every year. Every time there is a new feature installed on the phone. From camera lens to colour and body designed features. Apple updates them every time.
- What all colours is this Apple Inc. product available in?
– The iPhone is available in the following colours (these are written with respect to the iPhone 11 pro max):
- Midnight green
- Space grey
- What is the purpose of buying or purchasing this Apple Inc. product?
– The purpose of this iPhone is to be able to connect and keep up with the modern world and its increasing technology. You can carry your iPhone anywhere and everywhere.
- What should this Apple Inc. product actually be used for?
– It should be used for things like calling, sharing media files, music, social media and related.
- What is the storage capacity of this Apple Inc. product?
- 64 GB
- 256 GB
- 512 GB
- Is this apple product waterproof?
– Yes, the iPhone is made to be waterproof and can not get damaged quickly by dust and water as it is built with resistance to those threats.
- For how long can this apple product survive and stand resistant to water?
– The iPhone can resist water for 30 minutes at the given depth of 4 meters.
You can check more news at https://www.webull.com/newslist/nasdaq-aapl.