As soon as the wedding date gets fixed the bride starts dreaming about the beautiful lehnga and latest gold jewellery designs that she is going to wear on her special day. The most picked color for bridal lehnga is red and brides always get confused about the gold ornament designs to wear on their special day that is going to match her lehenga. Every bride wants to look the best, just like a queen, on her special day and the royal color red of the lehenga adds more beauty to it.
Here is some suggestion for the latest gold jewellery designs that match perfectly with the red bridal lehenga.
- A large size Kundan set adorned with emerald stones looks stunning with a red-colored bridal lehenga. The bride can wear two gold necklace sets at the same time, one with a shorter length and another with the long one. The green-colored emerald stones always look stunning with the red-colored attire. The bride can match the hath fool and other jewelry that matches that heavy necklace set.
- The Second option that will make the bride look like a princess is red colored Ruby jewellery set. The red color is very traditional and represents power. If you don’t want to wear anything in contrast and want to match the color of the jewellery with a lehenga, a red-colored ruby jewellery set will make you look like a queen. The most famous one is the choker-style necklace set with ruby studs and uncut diamonds. This will give the bride a traditional look just like ancient queens.
- The third option that goes perfectly well with any kind of bridal lehnga is the heavy choker style Polki set. The complete look of the Polki set gives you the look of a traditional beautiful Rajasthani bride. The whole jewellery including the maang tika, gold chudas, armband, etc, should be in Polki and match with the necklace set to complete the look of the bride.
- Gold always looks best with red color. Many brides love to wear their traditional gold jewellery on their wedding day and the traditional designs make them look more beautiful than ever. The family feels proud that their daughter understands their family values and traditions when she wears traditional gold jewellery. In many families, it is the culture to transfer the traditional jewellery from one generation to another and it becomes compulsory for the bride to wear that jewellery designs during her marriage. So, the bride should choose a red lehenga if she is planning to wear gold jewellery on her special day.
- If the bride loves diamonds, then she can ask for customized diamond jewellery designs from trusted jewelers. The customized diamond jewellery with choker style heavy necklace set, matha Patti and heavy earrings helps in completing the look of the bride. Diamonds always look stunning on the brides wearing red-colored lehengas. It is her special day and she must choose the best ornament design for her which she is going to cherish for life.