Gifting someone, no matter how close we are, is never an easy task. If this gift goes to a great friend who is super-attenuated and already has everything, the situation becomes even more difficult. However, if there is one thing that friends have to spare, it is: intimacy to get to know each other well and freedom to make the most of creative, irreverent and different options.
- A friendship deserves attention to details about who the person you are going to honor: personality, habits, style, age, tastes, professional routine and, especially, what is the occasion that deserves a special treat.
- Take a good look at your friend and see who she really is, what she likes and what makes her eyes shine.
Is your friend one of those who loves an art exhibition and has a beautifully decorated house? How about giving it a nice picture that will serve to decorate a wall that is still empty or to compose the decoration of some furniture? The sausage dog gifts can be perfect for you as well.
Sculptures, vases and mandalas can also surprise you. Pay attention only to the style of home decor. Look for elements that convey a message that connects the friendship between the two of you or that refers to an achievement achieved by her.
For those who have faith, images of saints and religious entities are always good options. Today the market has beautiful and stylized images of saints like Our Lady of Aparecida and Virgin Mary.
Elements referring to Hindu culture are also welcome, as are images of elements from African and Buddhist religions.
Jewels are always sure options, after all, women don’t like to receive one, right? For the gift to make sense, choose a piece that has everything to do with your friend. At this time it is worth remembering the jewelry she usually wears and her favorite colors so as not to make a mistake in choosing the stones that make up a ring, for example.
In addition, it is nice to give a jewel that has a special meaning to your friend. If the celebration is for the birth of a baby , choose a necklace with a pendant that is related to this new phase of her life. A bracelet with a bead – for her to start a collection – is also creative and modern.
Is your friend crazy about comics, superheroes, TV series and other elements that make up the nerdy universe? So, it’s easy:
- Tickets to a cinema session (including drinks and large popcorn).
- A book about the HQ that gave rise to the film and a shirt of your favorite character.
- We bet she’ll jump with happiness when she receives this gift.
Have you and your friend been together forever? Your friendship is for all hours and, even when you don’t speak for days, do you know you can count on the other for whatever comes and goes?
So, this friendship needs to be eternalized in the stars! Yes, you can give your friend a star. The entire process for registering or “purchasing” a star is done over the internet. The purchase includes:
- the option of giving the name you choose for the star
- a map of the sky
- the locksmith
- a certificate
- a CD to help the person to identify the star in the sky
This gift, without a doubt, will leave you speechless.